New Directory, Privacy Settings for Your Georgia Courts Registrar Profile
The vendor for the Georgia Courts Registrar has launched a long-awaited searchable public directory for all court professionals in the Registrar.
The public directory will eventually substitute for the license verification lists currently posted on our website.
In the new directory, as a default setting the fields that are currently being posted will continue to appear. Certified Court Reporters may log into their Registrar accounts and choose what other personal information they wish to be displayed in the directory. Here’s how to do that:
1. On the Georgia Courts Registrar home page (https://gcr.onegovcloud.com/), login using your username or email address and password.
2. Locate your name in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Click your name to reveal the user menu.
4. Select Privacy Settings from the menu.
5. Place a check next to each item you would like to make public by clicking the box next to the item.
6. Click the Save button to save your selections.
7. Return to the user menu by clicking the Back to Profile Page button or by clicking People then MyProfile on the top blue menu.
8. To logout, click your name in the top right hand corner of the screen and select Logout.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-463-3808.