Information for Court Reporters
CE information and forms for Georgia Certified Court Reporters:
Please visit the Georgia Courts Registrar, at https://gcr.onegovcloud.com, to check your license status and pay your fees.
Please do not mail or fax submissions. The Board of Court Reporting does not accept submissions by mail or fax.
All submissions must be submitted through the Georgia Courts Registrar, at https://gcr.onegovcloud.com.
- NEW COURT REPORTERS: Please read The Court Reporting FAQ before submitting hours!
- Continuing Education Manual for Georgia Certified Court Reporters
- The Georgia Courts Registrar (https://gcr.onegovcloud.com) and form CRTC-2 are used to submit CE Hours and Evaluations for the yearly CE requirement.
- Instructions for Submitting CE through the Georgia Courts Registrar.
- Classes and Seminars Preapproved for Court Reporters
Contact the Georgia Courts Registrar for questions regarding individual court reporter CE status at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 463.3808.